Charlie Sheen is unemployed right now and I’m not sure if a TV network would be willing to take a chance on him for a while. That is why I believe that Sheen will make his return as an A-List movie star.
Here are a few sequels that should be made with Charlie Sheen attached.
1. Blow 2- Charlie Sheen would be great as George Jung. The movie could pick up with the character getting out of prison. He would then start dating young chicks to fill the void left when his daughter didn’t want anything to do with him.
2. One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest 2- This movie sequel could actually be true life documentary starring Charlie Sheen. All they would have to do is take all the NBC interviews and all the other crazy footage and splice it together.
3. Charlie Almighty- Instead of God (in the form of Morgan Freeman) convincing Charlie Sheen to do something, he could have the goddesses being convinced to do whatever he wants to (can you say sex tape). Of course they could still get Freeman to narrate the movie.
4. I Am Charlie- Just like I Am Sam except there’s no Sean Penn acting mentally handicapped trying to get his daughter back. Instead it would be Charlie Sheen acting psychologically handicapped trying to get his twins back. Michelle Pfeifer’s character could be replaced by the goddesses.
Popularity: 3% [?]
- Charlie Sheen in Major League 3?
- Unleashed/Danny The Dog (America)
- Best Movies Nobody Wanted to See in the Theater
- Bruce Willis to Play As a Super Villain in Expendables 2